Don't have an account? Contact us to join the VQI.
IN THIS SECTION
The Society for Vascular Surgery Patient Safety Organization® (SVS PSO), in collaboration with the American Venous Forum (AVF), is pleased to introduce the Vascular Quality Initiative’s Venous Stent Registry.
INCLUSION CRITERIA FOR VSR
Percutaneous (closed) and/or cut-down (open) procedures to treat patients with symptomatic venous obstructions due to chronic thrombosis and/or some venous compression disorders. Vessels included: Inferior Vena Cava, Common iliac vein, External iliac vein, Common Femoral Vein, Deep Femoral Vein, Femoral Vein, Popliteal Vein.
- Acute obstruction of the Vein
- Chronic thrombotic obstruction=Chronic Stenosis/Obstruction of the Vein
- Non-thrombotic stenosis/compression such as May Thurner (iliac vein compression syndrome)
exCLUSION CRITERIA FOR VSR
- Venous Stent of the Internal Iliac (hypogastric), Great Saphenous Vein, Superior vena cava, Renal Veins, Subclavian vein, Jugular vein, Innominate vein and any upper extremity veins
- Vein Diameters that are not treatable per stent sizing recommendations
- Venous Inflow or Outflow issues precluding stent placement
Registry Data Fields