The SVS VQI has many resources available to help with implementing the SVS VQI in your center including:
- Tools to initiate your QI projects
- Tools to support your data analysis projects using SVS VQI datasets
- Events and webinars to assist outcomes analysis
- Risk calculators
- Members Only section with presentations, videos and case studies (login required)
- Members Guide – online and printed resource as a companion to the SVS VQI website, providing basic information for new and existing members.
If there is something you’re looking for in the SVS VQI, and you can’t find it – view our directory which lists who does what in the SVS VQI so that we can find the right person to help you.
VQI in the News
SVS VQI Risk Calculators
One million procedures
The SVS VQI has now collected over one million procedures in its database. The SVS VQI is a not for profit clinical registry dedicated to improving the care of vascular patients through a data-driven approach to healthcare. The “big data” the Initiative provides has led to scientific discovery that has dramatically impacted patient care, with changes in practice that have saved thousands of lives. This data collection milestone reflects the interest and engagement of SVS VQI centers and their commitment to elevate the delivery of vascular care.
focus on Quality improvement
The SVS PSO, together with Fivos, develops quality improvement (QI) tools to assist VQI members and other vascular specialists, quality improvement staff and hospital administrators with their own vascular quality programs. Some of these tools are available to VQI members only, but other materials will be available here.
RELATED RESOURCES, NEWS & EVENTS
Get the latest news and announcements from VQI.