For the latest published articles using VQI data, please see below:
To Search for specific projects, click here to use the RAC Search Tool
The SVS PSO Medical Director and the SVS PSO Communications Committee have selected the top papers from last year, please see below:
Top 5 Papers from Last Year
1. Lemmon GW, Neal D, DeMartino RR, et al. Variation in hospital costs and reimbursement for endovascular aneurysm repair: A Vascular Quality Initiative pilot project. J Vasc Surg. 2017;66(4):1073-1082.
2. Venermo M, Wang G, Sedrakyan A, et al. Editor’s Choice – Carotid Stenosis Treatment: Variation in International Practice Patterns. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017;53(4):511-519.
3. Mehaffey JH, LaPar DJ, Tracci MC, et al. Modifiable Factors Leading to Increased Length of Stay after Carotid Endarterectomy. Ann Vasc Surg. 2017;39:195-203.
4. Hicks CW, O’Kelly A, Obeid T, Locham S, Malas MB. Predicting failure to rescue after abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in elderly patients. J Surg Res. 2017;217:265-270.
5. Brooke BS, Beck AW, Kraiss LW, et al. Association of Quality Improvement Registry Participation with Appropriate Follow-up After Vascular Procedures. JAMA Surg. 2017.