Autogenous or prosthetic bypass that originates proximal to the external iliac artery or any cross-over bypass grafts that are performed for arterial atherosclerotic occlusive disease. Both primary and redo bypass grafts are included. This category includes axillo, thoraco, aorto and ilio femoral bypass, cross-over femoral or iliac bypass, and also grafts originating proximal to the external iliac that terminate in the leg.
- Bypassdone for trauma, dissection, embolic occlusive disease or pseudoaneurysm
- Thrombectomy or embolectomy
- Isolated endarterectomy
- Bypass done to treat aortic or iliac aneurysms
- Bypass originating at or distal to the external iliac artery, which terminates in the ipsilateral leg
- Revisions (open or edovascular) of previous bypass grafts. Revisions are defined as surgery that maintains a portion of the original bypass graft and /or use of the prior patent bypass graft as inflow for a new distal disease bypass.
- Infected aneurysm
- Redo bypass for infected graft
REGISTRY DATA FIELDS