Don't have an account? Contact us to join the VQI.
IN THIS SECTION
During each region’s bi-annual meeting, data are reviewed and discussed by the members present. Many groups identify an area for improvement and launch region-wide efforts to improve care.
Current and Past Topics Discussed
- Use of ultrasound guidance for peripheral interventions
- Increased recording of hemodynamic data (ABI/TBI) prior to peripheral intervention
- Measuring aneurysm sac diameter one year following EVAR and TEVAR
- Renal protection from contrast administration during peripheral interventions
- Increasing rates of IVC filter retrieval
- Reducing LOS for multiple registries
- Increasing Regional Meeting participation
There is also a list of center-level projects from last year.
VQI ANNUAL MEETING
The VQI Annual Meeting at VAM provided a great opportunity to network and present your work in quality improvement at the to an audience of vascular surgeons, data managers, nurses and quality improvement professionals. The poster session also provides a venue to showcase the culmination of your QI charter – please share the challenges you encountered and overcame, but most of all – your success!