During each region’s bi-annual meeting, data are reviewed and discussed by the members present. Many groups identify an area for improvement and launch region-wide efforts to improve care.
Current and Past Topics Discussed
- Use of ultrasound guidance for peripheral interventions
- Increased recording of hemodynamic data (ABI/TBI) prior to peripheral intervention
- Measuring aneurysm sac diameter one year following EVAR and TEVAR
- Renal protection from contrast administration during peripheral interventions
- Increasing rates of IVC filter retrieval
- Reducing LOS for multiple registries
- Increasing Regional Meeting participation
There is also a list of center-level projects from last year.