2019 VQI@VAM – June 11th/12th – National Harbor, MD
Registration is OPEN for the 2019 VQI Annual Meeting
2019 VQI Annual Meeting (VQI@VAM)
Dates: Tuesday, June 11 – Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Place: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, MD (outside Washington, DC)
This year the program will be a half-day on Tuesday and a full day on Wednesday. Registration and housing is open. Please register for the meeting using the links below* and remember to select the concurrent abstraction sessions you wish to attend. We have expanded the offerings and will be recording the abstraction sessions for TEVAR, EVAR, CEA, Hemodialysis, and Infra/Supra/LEAMP.
The registration fee is $275.
New for 2019:
- Additional concurrent sessions on Tuesday morning focused on abstraction of registry-specific issues
- 26 poster presentations
- New rapid-fire quality case study presentations on Wednesday morning
- Opportunities to meet with the SVS PSO’s Director of Analytics during Tuesday Evening’s Networking session and Wednesday’s extended afternoon break.
- Opportunities to meet with M2S personnel during Tuesday Evening’s Networking session and Wednesday’s extended afternoon break.
- Participation Award Recognition during Wednesday’s working lunch session
Tuesday, June 11 – 12:00pm – 4:40pm: Tuesday afternoon will focus on case abstraction scenarios for each registry. We have expanded to four concurrent sessions for 2019.
Tuesday, June 11 – 5:00pm -6:30pm: Tuesday evening will conclude with our Poster/Networking session, which has proven to be very popular component of the annual meeting.
Wednesday, June 12 – 8:00am – 5:00pm: Wednesday’s program will follow the format of past years. The morning sessions will focus on QI activities, with a particular emphasis on providing podium time to abstract/poster submissions. The VQI National update at noon will provide an update on VQI’s audit activities. We will also have updates on the National QI initiatives and new efforts such as the newly forming Opioid Workgroup. The conference will once again close with the rapid-paced session on papers/studies from RAC projects.
Click below to register. Please use the Ticket Only option if you do not plan to attend the Vascular Annual Meeting in addition to VQI@VAM.
REGISTER TODAY! Click here to Register.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Jim Wadzinski, Senior Director, at email@example.com
Draft Agenda coming soon! To see the Agenda from last year’s event, please click here.
To see the QI Posters presented at VAM@VAM18, please click here in Members Only.