VQI Annual Meeting
SAVE THE DATE
Date: Tuesday June 11th and Wednesday June 12th
Time: 12noon – 5:00pm (Tuesday) followed by the evening Networking and Poster Session, and 8:00am to 5:00pm (Wednesday)
Place: National Harbor, MD
Cost: $275 (separate ticket from VAM – you do not have to register for the full SVS Vascular Annual Meeting to attend VQI@VAM)
REGISTER TODAY! Click here to Register.
More information will be published in March. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Jim Wadzinski, Senior Director, at email@example.com
Draft Agenda coming soon!
To see this year’s Break Out sessions for Tuesday afternoon, please click here.
New for 2019:
- Additional concurrent sessions on Tuesday morning focused on abstraction of registry-specific issues
- 26 poster presentations
- New rapid-fire quality case study presentations on Wednesday morning
- Opportunities to meet with the SVS PSO’s Director of Analytics during Tuesday Evening’s Networking session and Wednesday’s extended afternoon break.
- Opportunities to meet with M2S personnel during Tuesday Evening’s Networking session and Wednesday’s extended afternoon break.
- Participation Award Recognition during Wednesday’s working lunch session
- Tuesday 6/11 12:00pm – 4:40pm: Tuesday afternoon will focus case abstraction scenarios for each registry.
- Tuesday 6/11 5:00pm -6:30pm: Tuesday evening will conclude with our Poster/Networking session, which will highlight over 25 QI case studies. This will also include the opportunity to schedule time to meet with the SVS PSO’s Director of Analytics.
- Wednesday 6/12 8:00am – 5:00pm: The morning sessions will focus on QI activities, with a particular emphasis on providing podium time to abstract/poster submissions. The VQI Nation update at noon will provide an update on VQI’s audit activities. We will also have updates on the Nation QI initiatives and new efforts such as the newly formed Opioid Workgroup. The conference will once again close with the rapid-paced session on paper/studies from RAC projects.
To see the QI Posters presented at VAM@VAM18, please click here in Members Only.