Registration Now Open for VQI@VAM 2017 in San Diego
Don’t forget to register for VQI@VAM 2017. The full program offers keynote speakers, case studies, national quality project presentations and, new for this year, a special half day of concurrent sessions on individual VQI Registries for Data Managers.
The cost for VQI@VAM is $200, and can be paid as an item under the VAM Registration.
The event will be held at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
The headquarters hotel is the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel. The official housing website, complete with discounted room rates, and is open now. Please do not call the hotel directly for reservations
PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT have to attend the main Vascular Annual Meeting in order to participate in VQI@VAM. The only registration fee is the $200 VQI@VAM fee, which can be found in the ticket-only section of the VAM Registration.
Click here: VQI@VAM Registration for event registration and housing
Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 (half day)
Time: 12 noon – 6:30pm
- Concurrent sessions to provide additional educational opportunities spanning the breadth of the VQI registries.
- Specifically designed for Data Managers.
- Concludes with an Abstract Poster Reception, in response to overwhelming requests for additional time to network.
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 (full day)
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full day encompassing key speakers, case studies, national quality projects and Registry discussions
- Designed for Physicians, Data Managers and Quality Staff
For more information on the event, please contact Jim Wadzinski, SVS PSO General Manager, at email@example.com.