The Virginias Vascular Study Group
For more information on the regional meetings and activities, please contact Stacy Giardina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Meeting 2021
SPRING MEETING 2021 – Presentation and Minutes
FALL MEETING 2020 – Presentation and Minutes
SPRING MEETING 2020 – Presentation and Minutes
FALL MEETING 2019 – Presentation and Minutes
For questions, please contact Dr. Samantha Minc or Dr. Albeir Mousa – forms and further information can be found here.
Get started [/su_column]
Getting started is simple
You are five minutes away from the first step in participation. The below information will show you how you can get started without any large investments.
- Start with only one procedure
- Start with only one physician
- Spread out data entry tasks to reduce workflow impact
- Enjoy the benefits of participation in Regional Quality Groups
Choose your procedures
The best practices we recommend are to start collecting data for one or two procedure types, and for a limited number of physicians.
- Lower up front cost
- Provides a gradual approach to training
- Allows you to refine your workflow at an easier pace
- Your colleagues and staff will be much better prepared after getting used to the data entry process with a lower procedure volume.
Once your workflow is refined and everyone is familiar with the system, you can add your other procedure types and physicians as desired.
Attend a webinar
You can learn a lot about participation in the VQI from this website, but attending a webinar is highly recommended.
- See a live demo of the VQI cloud-based registry
- Ask questions at any time specific to your organization
- Learn about the final steps involved in participation
- Get resources to help you present the VQI in your organization
Webinars are held regularly. You can also request a private demonstration webinar, which can be great resource to bring to a meeting, or for a one-on-one session.
Identify your workflow
A best practice for creating a workflow for entering procedure data into the VQI is to spread the tasks out among the various points of patient care.
- Requires the least amount of time
- Provides the greatest accuracy
We can recommend other workflows which may fit well into your organization's existing processes. You can also save up to an additional 40% of total data entry time by utilizing the M2S Simple Data Integration service, which pre-populates patient data from your existing systems.
Attending one of our webinars is a great way to learn more about all of these workflow options, and more.