About the Mid-America Vascular Study Group
Our Mid-America Vascular Study Group is a voluntary, cooperative group of clinicians, hospital administrators, and research personnel organized to improve the care of patients with vascular disease.
By collecting and exchanging information, our group strives to continuously improve the quality, safety, effectiveness and cost of caring for patients with vascular disease.
Join us in our efforts, and together we can reach these levels of quality for the care of our patients.
Mid-America Vascular Study Group – Executive Officers
- Medical Directors – David Chew, MD, and James Ebaugh, MD
- Project Manager – Cynthia Bik
- Arterial Quality Chair – Trissa Babrowski, MD
- Research Quality Chair – to be appointed
- Venous Quality Chair – Ravi Hasanadka, MD