Working with Industry
The VQI works closely with industry using real-world registry data to advance the understanding of devices and therapies, improve patient safety, and streamline development.
Retrospective and Prospective Projects: Manufacturers can use the VQI for retrospective or prospective projects to evaluate devices and therapies, working with the SVS PSO, FDA and M2S:
- Take advantage of the existing network of over 400 VQI centers participating in VQI
- Reduce costs by simplifying site contracting, avoiding IRB fees
- Create dynamic content on the M2S PATHWAYS web-based platform
- Supplement existing data with required elements to greatly speed project completion and meet regulatory requirements
- Provided necessary comparative device data as opposed to prospectively collecting this data over an estimated three years
Please see the latest documents describing industry projects:
- 2017 VQI Annual Report
- Data Sharing Proposal Form
- Industry Overview
- Prospective Data Collection Flyer
- PVI Registry Data Flyer
- EVAR Registry Data Flyer
- VQI Post-Approval Surveillance Process
For Physicians and Hospitals – Click here for more information on the latest VQI – industry initiatives that are open for member participation in VQI.
For Medical Device and Drug Manufacturers – Click here to learn how industry can leverage VQI to meet regulatory requirements and improve quality.