For Device and Drug Manufacturers
By collaborating with the SVS VQI, industry has the opportunity to cost-effectively enroll a broad network of physicians and leverage a robust data collection platform to meet project objectives.
The FDA regards registries as a key component of future device evaluation, and is actively shifting emphasis from pre-market to post-market evaluation where registries can have great impact.
The SVS VQI Registries include:
- Over 680+ participating facilities including academic, community and affiliated centers representing real world practice across 46 states in the U.S.
- Over 720,000+ procedures captured across 14 vascular arterial and venous registries
- Data reported by over 4,500+ participating physicians across multiple specialties
- 18 Regional Quality Groups with on-going quality projects at both the National and Regional level
Please chose from this selection of information prepared for industry:
- EVAR Registry Data Flyer
- Industry Overview
- Prospective Data Collection Flyer
- PVI Registry Data Flyer
- SVS VQI Post-Approval Surveillance Process
For more information about SVS VQI data for industry and specific projects for your organization, please contact Carrie Bosela, SVS PSO Senior Director for Clinical Operations, at email@example.com.