For Device and Drug Manufacturers
By collaborating with the VQI, industry has the opportunity to cost-effectively enroll a broad network of physicians and leverage a robust data collection platform to meet project objectives.
The FDA regards registries as a key component of future device evaluation, and is actively shifting emphasis from pre-market to post-market evaluation where registries can have great impact.
The VQI Registries include:
- Over 650+ participating facilities including academic, community and affiliated centers representing real world practice across 46 states in the U.S.
- Over 650,000+ procedures captured across 14 vascular arterial and venous registries
- Data reported by over 3,500+ participating physicians across multiple specialties
- 18 Regional Quality Groups with on-going quality projects at both the National and Regional level
Please chose from this selection of information prepared for industry:
- EVAR Registry Data Flyer
- Industry Overview
- Prospective Data Collection Flyer
- PVI Registry Data Flyer
- VQI Post-Approval Surveillance Process
For more information about VQI data for industry and specific projects for your organization, please contact Jim Wadzinski, SVS PSO Senior Director, at email@example.com.