Getting started is simple
You are five minutes away from the first step in participation. The below information will show you how you can get started without any large investments.
- Start with only one procedure
- Start with only one physician
- Spread out data entry tasks to reduce workflow impact
- Enjoy the benefits of participation in Regional Quality Groups
Choose your procedures
The best practices we recommend are to start collecting data for one or two procedure types, and for a limited number of physicians.
- Lower up front cost
- Provides a gradual approach to training
- Allows you to refine your workflow at an easier pace
- Your colleagues and staff will be much better prepared after getting used to the data entry process with a lower procedure volume.
Once your workflow is refined and everyone is familiar with the system, you can add your other procedure types and physicians as desired.
Identify your workflow
A best practice for creating a workflow for entering procedure data into the VQI is to spread the tasks out among the various points of patient care.
- Requires the least amount of time
- Provides the greatest accuracy
We can recommend other workflows which may fit well into your organization's existing processes. You can also save up to an additional 40% of total data entry time by utilizing the M2S Simple Data Integration service, which pre-populates patient data from your existing systems.
Attending one of our webinars is a great way to learn more about all of these workflow options, and more.